Brilliant knowledge supported by good, understandable notes
Delegate praise about Julie Temple's training course
Improve the effectiveness of your managers with quality training
Do your managers have a good grasp of current employment law and HR best practice?
Are your managers happy to take action and hold difficult conversations, or do they tend to shy away from confrontation? Do your managers recognise the tell-tale signs of a situation that could escalate into a serious HR issue? Can your managers confidently walk the tight-rope between firm leadership and at the same time retain the respect and loyalty of their staff?
Having up to date knowledge and skills are essential for your people managers to master, if your business and employee performance or relationships aren’t going to suffer and if you want to minimise potentially time consuming and costly errors or disputes. That’s why it’s vitally important that your managers have the training they need to:
- keep abreast of the constantly changing employment law, so they don’t make mistakes
- learn how to use HR best practice to achieve business goals, and
- quickly and with confidence resolve HR issues and problems.
Great stuff: easy to understand advice that really hits the mark
Feedback to Julie Temple about her training course on how HR should respond to an employment tribunal claim
Our hrlegal training
Led by Julie Temple, our hrlegal training delivers tailor made courses designed to cover what’s important and relevant for your organisation and your people managers. Using the right mix of employment law with good practical guidance, that’s based on our professional work for all types of employers, ensures our training is relevant and realistic.
Using a combination of talks, ‘how to’ training notes, checklists, best practice guides, case studies, Q&A sessions and videos your delegates won’t suffer death by PowerPoint. We also promise no law lectures! This makes our training really useful and time well spent for your people managers.
An excellent and informative session - thank you!
Delegate feedback about Simon Quantrill's training session
Our hrlegal training concentrates on practical guidance and answers
Our focus is on providing practical guidance and answers to your organisation’s specific needs, for example:
- How to handle disciplinary investigations professionally, and without risk to your business
- Effective handling of employee grievances to ensure appropriate outcomes
- Discrimination awareness for managers
- Managing and minimising sickness absence, including early intervention and effective return to work plans
- GDPR data protection compliance to protect your staff and your business, including procedures for consent, data storage, and safe disposal of records
- Latest updates on employment law and HR best practice to ensure your managers act correctly and make the best decisions for your business.
An easy to understand overview with excellent handouts . . .
Delegate comment after Julie Temple's training
Our hrlegal training includes:
Fixed-cost pricing so you can budget accurately
All training delivered by Julie Temple or one of our other specialist employment law solicitors
Comprehensive speaker and training notes to refer to at any time.
Practical, realistic, common-sense guidance that’s easy to apply in the workplace.
Highly informative, yet relaxed format
Delegate comment about Julie Temple's training course